Enjoy Your Easter Celebration
Easter is a big holiday that many families gather together for.
There is so much preparation that goes into Easter. Cleaning a hall or your home. Cooking for days. Some families dye Easter eggs. Decorating for the hall.
Going to Sunday services for Easter. This is a big list of to dos. You can take an afternoon of cleaning off your list when you hire a cleaning team to do the cleaning.
One Time House Cleaning
- We begin your house or apartment cleaning services by giving you detailed cleaning.
- The first clean gives you an in-depth clean of your entire home from top to bottom
- We provide our own cleaning supplies and equipment.
- All the clothes and equipment we use are fresh and clean
Holiday Party? Let The Professionals Do The Work
What’s included in my one time cleaning services Plan? Depending on your cleaning requirements, you can select any of the above-mentioned Regular Cleaning services.
- Ceiling fans and light fixtures (dusted)
- Blinds and window sills (dusted)
- Moldings and woodwork (dusted)
- Baseboards (dusted)
- Dust (everything)
- Clean kitchen appliances
- Clean out cabinets
- Clean sinks & countertops
- Scrub toilets
- Scrub shower & bathtub
- Wipe down baseboards
- Vacuum and sweep all floors
Let A Cleaning Team Clean For Your Easter Celebration;
You can call a professional cleaning service to come in and clean the hall that you rented.
Everyone knows that a hall must be cleaned before you can have your Easter celebration there.
The professional cleaning team will do dusting, wiping down the tables and chairs. Clean the rest rooms.
✅ Clean up the kitchen so it is sanitized and ready for your celebration.
The cleaning team will then come out after your Easter celebration is over and clean the hall. Most halls require a deposit.
You will get your deposit back when the cleaning service comes out and cleans the hall for you.
They will take out trash, sweep and vacuum floors. The hall will look better than it did when you rented it when the cleaning crew is done cleaning.
Even if you didn’t rent a hall, the cleaning service can come out to your home and clean your home for your Easter celebration.
They will do all the cleaning that you need done for your home so you can do all your Easter celebration cooking done.
Leave The Mess To The Best:
Leave the mess to the best cleaning service in McKinney, Allen and Plano, Texas.
That Maid in Allen Service is a Christian family owned and operated business that understands how important it is for your home or hall to be cleaned for your Easter celebration.
The rates are reasonable. The cleaning team will come out in a team of two or more cleaners.
💥 All supplies will be supplied. You don’t need to worry about anything, but your Easter celebration.✔️
Carpet Cleaning in Plano
Call Maid in Allen Service at 214-317-1867. They will come out and give you an estimate on your cleaning needs. You can also visit their website at
Enjoy your Easter celebration and let the professionals at Cleaning Service handle all your cleaning needs.
Ask Maid in Allen to Clean Your Home for the Fast-approaching Spring Holidays
How many of you love to clean your home? Except for a few clean freaks and those with OCDs, not many people out there enjoy cleaning or even do it voluntarily.
When it comes to holidays like Easter, St. Patrick’s Day or Palm Day, the cleaning spree spreads through households across the country like wildfire.
Spring is that time of the year when the cleaning spirit is on a high since there are many events, parties, and celebrations that are planned.
So, how do you plan to handle all the mess after parties, or have you begun with your spring cleaning mission yet?
Professionals or not, cleaning is certainly taxing especially around the holidays for anybody. You do not have to do it alone. In fact, you do not have to do it at all.
Hire Maid in Allen Service to take care of it all this spring, and relax as you watch your house being transformed into a fresh-smelling, bright and spotless place.
Looking detail home cleaning
Cleaning is expensive, – not so much
There is a lot of effort involved in arranging celebrations, parties and events. So suppose you are planning something for St. Patrick’s Day, you can hire Jericho Cleaning Service to take care of all that needs to be done after the event.
If you rent a place like an amphitheatre to organize an event for a holiday, you would have to put down a certain amount of caution deposit.
You would have to ensure that the place is cleaned and returned to its original state before you can get back your deposit amount.
The amount of money that you would lose in these deposits for not being able to clean up after the event can be equal to over a thousand dollars.
However, a cleaning service charges per hour of the service and helps you with all the work without you having to exert yourself.
What do they do?
Since spring is approaching, think about all that is required to be done around this time of the year.
If you organize a spring cleaning team at your house with your family members as your cleaning technicians, would they be able to cover all the following areas?
- Living room: clean vacuum carpets, couches, curtains, dust vents, air filters, cobwebs, electrical equipment, floors, tables, cabinets, walls, windows, glass surfaces, drawers, lights, switchboards, doors, windowsills, baseboards, furniture; wax floors and wash all linen.
- Kitchen: polish sink, faucets, and countertops; clean floors, walls, refrigerators, baseboards, electrical appliances, cabinets, drawers, tables, glassware, silverware; and wax floors.
- Bathrooms: clean floors, toilets, tubs, showers, blinds, screens, vents, mirrors, doors, pipes (outside), windowsills, sinks; and polish sinks and faucets.
- Bedrooms: dust mattresses, curtains, carpets, and mats; clean floors, baseboards, switchboards, furniture, door, windowsills, mirrors; wax floors; and wash curtains.
So, can your team do all this? It would take a week and all of you would be quite exhausted while you could be perfectly enjoying the holidays.
Hire a maid service from to help you with your spring cleaning and enjoy your holidays.
Our professional vacuum cleaning service includes:
1. Carpet inspection.
2. Remove light furniture
3. Dust and clean baseboards around your carpet.
4. Thoroughly vacuum with a Super Coach HEPA vacuum machine.
5. Apply deodorizer.
PRICING: For lightly or normally soiled carpets: 2 areas and attached hall – only $39.90 *each additional area – only $7.99
We can help you professionally vacuum your carpets, improving your health / hygiene, eliminating most trapped pollutants from your indoor environment, and reducing dust mite infestations… keeping your carpets looking clean, like new!
For your convenience, we have available 2 packages:
- Pre-Inspection Our Technician will do a walk-through inspection with you to identify soiling conditions and potential permanent stains.
- Pre-Vacuum (for the DELUXE package only) your carpet is pre-vacuumed with a commercial vacuum to remove bonded and insoluble dry soil.
- Furniture Moving small sofas and tables (under 25 pounds) will be carefully moved: larger pieces such as beds and dressers are left in place.
- Pre-Spot Certain spots are pre-treated for maximum removal.
- Pre-Spray Traffic areas are pre-treated with a biodegradable traffic lane treatment.
- Pre-Agitate Your carpet will be pre-groomed with a carpet groomer (depending on soil level) to further loosen traffic area soil.
- Extract and Rinse Once the soil has been loosened our state-of-the-art truck-mounted hot water extraction cleaning process will thoroughly flush the carpet pile.
- Post Spot Treatment Potential permanent stains as identified by the technician may not be removed.
- Carpet protector (for the DELUXE package only) protects against oil and water-based stains.
- Post Groom The carpet pile is set in one direction to aid the drying process.
- Speed Dry High velocity air movers are placed on the carpet to lessen the drying time.
- Post Cleaning Inspection Our technician will walk through your home with you to point out the cleaning results and make sure that you are completely thrilled with the job.
Keep Your House Clean for Easter
The season for spring cleaning is near, and it brings us one of the biggest holidays of the year, which is Easter.It is that time of the year when the curtains, mats, carpets, linens, and everything around are washed and scrubbed. Floors need to be waxed, window panes cleaned, couches dusted, and mattresses beaten to remove every ounce of dirt and dust.
But this period also involves doing the regular chores at a greater pace as you prepare for the big holiday inviting family and friends over to celebrate, wine, and dine.Hire Maid in Allen Service to do your spring cleaning while you can relax and watch your house return to the shiny, glossy state it was when you first moved in.
You name it, we clean it!
Are you finding difficulty in cleaning your house in the midst of your busy schedule? Or do you have certain problem areas in your house that you need a maid service to take care of?Maid in Allen Service takes care of any cleaning issues that you have. We are just one call away, and can come to your rescue during events, move-outs, holidays, or even just for regular cleaning purposes to save you the trouble of inhaling dust.
We specialize in carpet cleaning, event clean ups, and move out cleaning.
- In the kitchen, you would have to remove all the cobwebs, and clean the refrigerator, cabinets, stove, hood, walls, floor, baseboards, drawers, counter tops, oven, microwave, switch boards, electrical outlets; polish the sink and faucets; and wax the floors.
- In the bathroom, you would have to clean the toilet, tub, shower, sink, floor, baseboards, door, windowsills, screens, vanities, mirrors, tracks, electrical outlets; polish sink and faucets; dust and wipe the vents; and remove all cobwebs.
- The bedroom would also need extensive cleaning with regard to cabinets, drawers, mattresses, windows, windowsills, mirrors, walls, floors, baseboards, lights, vents, and more.
- You would have to attend to the dust-ridden carpets, couches, curtains, corroded balustrades, old wood, unclean glass, blinds, windows, air filters, spotted surfaces, electrical appliances, and more.