The clean and tidy appearance of your facility is crucial to project a positive image. A refreshing, clean and sanitized environment is more inviting for your potential clients, thereby increasing your business’ growth. Clean buildings and commercial spaces can enhance the reputation of your business.
Commercial Cleaning Services
Janitorial Services in Plano Tx.
As environmental and health concerns are on the rise, professional janitorial cleaning services are indispensable. We combine the best and latest cleaning solutions with extensive commercial cleaning experience to deliver you outstanding outcomes.
No Space Is Too Small Or Big For Us!
Discover what is the best office cleaning in Austin currently, We have prepared this guide where you will find the most information about the best office cleaning in Austin available on the market.
We are going to show you the best services, the best offers and discounts and of course with all the information and prices updated today.
Offers Custom, Office and Building Cleaning
As small business owners, we understand the importance of maintaining a clean and sanitary workplace.
Janitorial Service provides many different services for your convenience: Floors, walls, carpets, offices, and bathrooms – our talented cleaning professionals do it all.
Discover which is the best janitorial cleaning service currently, we have prepared this guide where you will find the most information about the best janitorial services in Plano available on the market.
We will show you The most current techniques and equipment on the market and of course with all the information.
- Do you want to know the best cleaning options for your office?
- Don’t you want to waste your time getting in touch with the cleaning company?
- Don’t want to waste money on a bad office cleaning company?
Family owned and operated business
As small business owners, we understand the importance of maintaining a clean and sanitary workplace. Janitorial Service provides many different services for your
Whether you operate a small enterprise or a large business, the Jericho Janitorial Cleaning Service in Allen, Plano and McKinney, guarantees a clean and inviting environment.
We are a family owned business and consider intricate cleaning our ethical and moral responsibility. You can hire our professional Janitorial staff services with complete confidence. We also offer custom janitorial services to meet the specific requirements of your building or office.
Why Make Us Your Commercial Cleaning Partner?
- Trained, professional and experienced janitorial staff
- Use of advanced green cleaning supplies
- Dedication, reliability and expertise
- Follow industry best practices
- Quick, affordable and superior services
- Customized janitorial services available
- Substantial savings on your investment
By hiring Jericho Commercial Cleaning Services, you will save more than if you hire any other cleaning company. Our team will complete the cleaning work in less time, with optimal efficiency.
We work closely with our clients to create, develop and implement a customized, comprehensive and actionable cleaning plan.We assign a personal manager to each project to ensure quality control. We help you save both time and money!
Full Range Janitorial Cleaning Service
We offer a complete range of janitorial services for
- Commercial cleaning
- Office cleaning
- Maintenance of office and building
- Floor cleaning and waxing
- Windows cleaning
Commercial Cleaning, Our Responsibility
We believe in creating a clean and human-friendly environment. We take cleaning as a social responsibility and execute our services with the utmost dedication.
Moreover, we maintain long-term relationships with our clients to become a part of your routine. We aim to make life cleaner and healthier for you and your employees.
Partner with us to work in a spotless space!
Do’s and Don’ts of Cleaning Eyeglasses
- Do rinse your glasses under lukewarm water to remove dust, dirt, and other particles.
- Don’t use hot water as it can damage some lenses with coatings.
- Do put a small drop of dish soap on your fingertips and then gently rub on both sides of the lenses and nose pads.
- Don’t use dish soap that is citric-based or has lotion in it. Very simple, basic dish soap works best.
- Don’t use vinegar, window cleaner, or toothpaste as it can damage your lenses.
- Do rinse with warm water and gently dry with a clean microfiber cloth.
The Holidays Are Coming
Time to Call in the Pros!
With the holidays approaching, the number one question people ask is: should I get my carpet cleaned before or after company comes?
Call us BEFORE your big party if…
you have heavily soiled traffic lanes, lots of spots/spills, and musty/stale odors in your carpet. We can rejuvenate your carpet and leave the whole house looking cleaner and smelling great before company comes.
Call us AFTER your big party if…
your carpet is in reasonably good condition now, but you just know that after guests wander around and track in dirt on their shoes, it’ll look a little worse for wear. We’ll remove all that tracked in dirt and treat any spots from spilled food or drinks.
Whether you have us come in before or after company comes, here’s what you can do before we arrive to get your home ready for cleaning:
- Clear away small objects, such as toys, books, lamps, trashcans, etc. Move these items to another room or place them on a counter so they won’t get damaged or knocked over.
- Make a note of areas that need special attention. We’ll do our best to address all areas of concern.
- Move any pets into a room not being cleaned (such as the bathroom or basement). Our equipment can be noisy, so nervous animals may be happier staying with someone else during our visit.
4th Room Cleaned FREE!
If you can’t use this
coupon give it to a friend!
Our PROFESSIONAL VACUUM service includes:
1. Carpet inspection.
2. Remove light furniture
3. Dust and clean baseboards around your carpet.
4. Thoroughly vacuum with a Super Coach HEPA vacuum machine.
5. Apply deodorizer.
PRICING: For lightly or normally soiled carpets: 2 areas and attached hall – only $39.90 *each additional area – only $7.99
We can help you professionally vacuum your carpets, improving your health / hygiene, eliminating most trapped pollutants from your indoor environment, and reducing dust mite infestations… keeping your carpets looking clean, like new!
For your convenience, we have available 2 packages:
- Pre-Inspection Our Technician will do a walk-through inspection with you to identify soiling conditions and potential permanent stains.
- Pre-Vacuum (for the DELUXE package only) your carpet is pre-vacuumed with a commercial vacuum to remove bonded and insoluble dry soil.
- Furniture Moving small sofas and tables (under 25 pounds) will be carefully moved: larger pieces such as beds and dressers are left in place.
- Pre-Spot Certain spots are pre-treated for maximum removal.
- Pre-Spray Traffic areas are pre-treated with a biodegradable traffic lane treatment.
- Pre-Agitate Your carpet will be pre-groomed with a carpet groomer (depending on soil level) to further loosen traffic area soil.
- Extract and Rinse Once the soil has been loosened our state-of-the-art truck-mounted hot water extraction cleaning process will thoroughly flush the carpet pile.
- Post Spot Treatment Potential permanent stains as identified by the technician may not be removed.
- Carpet protector (for the DELUXE package only) protects against oil and water-based stains.
- Post Groom The carpet pile is set in one direction to aid the drying process.
- Speed Dry High velocity air movers are placed on the carpet to lessen the drying time.
- Post Cleaning Inspection Our technician will walk through your home with you to point out the cleaning results and make sure that you are completely thrilled with the job.
Make a Statement with a Clean Office
Over long periods, even with daily cleaning, your office is bound to see a lot of clutter and dust settling in.
The curtains and window panes that you most often do not pay much attention to might have layers of dust over them. Even though you do not observe the dirt, the clients who visit your office sure do.
Keep in mind that the appearance of your office says a lot about your personality too. The owner of a clean office comes across as a well-organized and meticulous person.
Also, thorough cleaning of the office from time-to-time gives a new lease of life to the looks of the office. Your employees too would feel nice as they work in clean surroundings.
The atmosphere would also get them more organized in their daily tasks. They get a feeling that the management pays attention to their well-being by getting the dust off their surroundings.
Tips You Must Keep in Mind to Hire the Right Cleaning Services
It goes without saying that office cleaning is not a do-it-yourself task. You need a professional service that can do the cleanup for you.
Before you choose the cleaning service, you need to keep in mind the kind of service you need. Following are a few tips that will help you with your choice.
1. Look into your office’s regular janitorial service: Your office cleaning cannot be a seasonal thing only. Seasonal cleaning is only meant for those aspects which cannot be looked into on a daily basis. Mopping, sweeping, and cleaning the restrooms must be a regular feature of your regular janitorial service.
2. Carpets: Carpet cleaning service is an absolute must. Carpets can get really dirty over time and house a lot of bacterial and allergens that can be bad for both you and your staff. You need a professional service that can clean your carpets at regular intervals.
3. Floor cleaning: The floor of your office is something that gets dirty very quickly even with everyday cleaning. Some stubborn dirt can get stuck to the floor, which your janitor may not be able to clean effectively. Also, the floors need to be regularly polished to keep them looking like new, which only a professional cleaning service can do for you.
4. Clean windows: Windows can seem like an easy item to clean but when your office has large glass windows, it becomes unrealistic to expect your janitor to clean them well daily. Germs can reside in the sides of the windows, which can be unhygienic. You can get the windows too cleaned by a professional cleaning service from time to time to maintain them well.
Hire Jericho Cleaning Service for your seasonal office cleaning needs
You do not have to hire separate cleaning agencies for all your office cleaning needs. Jericho Cleaning Service is a one-stop solution that provides all kinds of office cleaning services under one umbrella. You are charged just $75 per hour for two cleaning professionals. You can also hire them for event clean up in case you hold parties in your office for your staff. Once Jericho Cleaning Service is done with your office, you would be proud to show your office to the clients.