What Does a Cleaning Service Plan Look Like?
When you work all week, the last thing you want to do on the long-awaited weekend is pick up the broom and clear the nooks and crannies of the house.
If you wish to put your feet up and relax on the weekend without having to worry about the maintenance and cleanliness of your house, you should consider seeking help from a professional cleaning services provider.
Most professional cleaners offer their customers a slew of different services that they can choose. Whether you need a regular cleaning session from them or a deep cleaning of all the difficult areas of the house – everything is covered by the professional cleaners.
1. Basic Cleaning
Basic cleaning, as the name suggests, is basically regular cleaning that is ideal for you if the house is well maintained and there is no need to wash each and every corner of the house.
People who are in the habit of carrying out regular cleaning sessions themselves or plan to schedule visits from the cleaning service providers frequently in the future should choose such a package. Some of the services included in basic cleaning plans are:
What Does a Cleaning Service?
- Dusting ceiling fans, lamps, wall hangings, blinds, and light fixtures
- Polishing after dusting (furniture items)
- Vacuuming the entire house along with the furniture. (if needed)
- Mopping of the floors
- Dusting the wooden items
- Washing, scrubbing and disinfecting the different important areas of the kitchen such as sinks and stove tops
- Washing and scrubbing the entire bathroom
- Getting rid of the trash from the wastebaskets
2. Deep Cleaning
Deep Cleaning is ideal for people that are either seeking help from professional cleaners for the first time or are in dire need for heavy cleaning because of a lack of maintenance around the house. Services included in such a plan are:
- Dustin every lighting fixture, blinds or shutters, lamps, and doors
- All of the closets are also cleaned inside out
- The stairs and the floors of the house are mopped
- The carpeted areas are vacuumed. Extra attention is paid to the corners of the carpet where all the bugs and insects are found
- In the kitchen, the cabinets are cleared and thoroughly wipe down
- The countertops, stovetop, and floors are all washed in the kitchen
- The bins around the house are emptied and washed
- Furniture items are polished and vacuumed
Apart from all these services, you should also expect the following:
Professional cleaning services have the word ‘professional’ in their title to reflect the importance of making their visit strictly about business and giving the clients immaculate results.
They will have the best tools available in the market and will perform their tasks with the help of such tools perfectly with ease.
Since you will be letting the cleaning team inside your house, you should be able to trust them. Trustworthiness is another extremely important aspect that you should expect from the service you choose.
Most of the cleaning service providers carry out background checks of their employees and provide insurance in case there is a mishap during any sort of process.
However, even though you would want your house to receive a complete makeover after a visit from the cleaners’, understanding what exactly lies in their job description is important to set the right expectations and goals for both, you and them.
To ensure this, make sure that you ask the professional cleaning services about the measures that they take to guarantee a trustworthy cleaning team.
iii) Time Management
Generally, the cleaners are excellent at multitasking and therefore do a spectacular job in a short amount of time.
Hiring professional cleaners will be a decision that you will surely not regret. However, choosing the right cleaning company is the most important decision. By knowing what to expect from the cleaning company, you can now make the right decision.